to join the FlyBuster Club!
Receive Members Only discounts and
FREE bonuses. It's free to join,
Click Here to sign up.
Bio Foam Fly Drain System 5
Fly Foam System in a Can Deluxe includes
12 Cans of Bio-Foam
12 Fruit Fly Traps
1 Drain Brush
1 Floor Drain Brush
Each Can is 16 oz’s
Just like the Fly Foam System, we have created a formula that takes away the hassle of mixing the bio drain and the foaming agent.
It’s as easy as pressing a tab. This is a quality system that foams your drains to remove bacteria and ELIMINATE fruit flies,phorid flies and Moth Flies (drain flies) where they live breed.
This is the easiest of the systems.
|Directions for use :
1. Run about 2 gallons of tepid water into drain
2. Shake well before using. Open can of Bio-Foam and press down on the nozzle (pointing away from yourself and others)to dispense foam.
3. Use in a well-ventilated area and avoid breathing spray mist.
Foam cracks, crevices, drains and other scummy areas where flies may be breeding.
Remember that small flies often aren't just breeding in drains, but can breed anywhere where, food, moisture or other organic matter builds up and is undisturbed.
Prime areas include, peeling away baseboards, machinery cracks, beverage line bundles, beverage fountain drip trays, under ice machines, voids around dishwashers, walk-in coolers and tray conveyors.
The foam will take a few hours to dissipate and should be left undisturbe (not rinsed away). The foam will need to be in contact with the scum for a period of time (at least an hour is ideal) to be most effective.
Note: Do not apply directly to areas that come in contact with food unless the surface is disinfected with a quaternary ammonia type disinfectant after treatment.
Fruit Fly Traps-
1. Carefully take foil off the top of container
2. Place the 10 hole top on the container
3. Place Traps in areas that are about 4-5 feet where you are seeing fruit flies.
4. Check traps in 2 days and see what you caught.
NOTE: The deceased fruit flies will appear as little black spots at the bottom of the cup.
iF you don't see them, please place trap in another location and check again after 2 days.
Contact us for recommendations for other applications.